Coastal Elegance in Clearwater Beach
The brand-new, JW Marriott Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa is breathtakingly beautiful inside and out. The resort’s secluded stretch of beach is the perfect destination to recharge and be inspired alongside your peers. Whether it’s soaking up the sun, paddleboarding in its calm waters, or enjoying the nightlife on Pier 60, Clearwater Beach has something spectacular for everyone.
$495 per person
2 Night Hotel Stay
This brand-new, luxurious resort is nestled on a secluded white, powdery sand beach facing the turquoise waters of Clearwater Beach. It was designed with distinct architecture encompassing a coastal style of art deco-inspired glamour alongside rustic, woven textures. Each guest room features neutral tones, plush bedding, and a private balcony ensuring your relaxing experience.
You will be delighted with multiple dining options featuring fresh local cuisine and panoramic ocean views. Be sure to pamper yourself in the sophisticated Spa by JW, take a swim in the outdoor pool, grab a workout in the Fitness Centre, or simply take a stroll by sun-soaked beaches and swaying palms.
Hotel check-in is at 4:00 p.m. and check-out is 11:00 a.m.
JW Marriott Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa
691 S. Gulfview Blvd
Clearwater Beach, FL 33767
Recommended arrival destination airports are St. Pete – Clearwater International Airport (PIE) or Tampa International Airport (TPA).
Registration deadline is Monday, September 18th
*Registration is limited to two attendees per company and the first 75 attendees.
There is not an airport shuttle but we recommend Uber as the airport is 30 minutes from the resort.
Monday, October 23
Before 5:00 pm
Wednesday, October 25
Prior to 11:00 am check out
You will want to arrive at the airport at least two hours prior to your scheduled flight departure to allow plenty of time for security procedures.
Your participation in the entire conference is preferred. ARA requests that you do not bring a guest.
Monday, October 23
- 4:00 – 7:00 pm – Hotel check-in
- 6:00 – 8:00 pm – Welcome reception on Clearwater Beach
Tuesday, October 24
- 8:00 – 8:45 am – Breakfast
- 9:00 am – noon – Education Session
- noon – 1:00 pm – Lunch
- 1:00 – 2:00 pm – Education Session
- 2:00 – 5:00 pm – Free time to explore the resort/beach.
- Grab a beach chair and relax on the resorts private beach or head down to Sand Key Park or Beach
- Take a stroll along the famous Pier 60
- Hop on a Dolphin watching tour
- Experience a segway adventure from the beachfront throughout the historic downtown
- Participate in Big Beach Cleanup Clearwater, Clearwater’s largest beach cleanup event
- 5:30 – 8:30 pm – Closing Reception: Sunset Cruise along the Clearwater Coast
Cruise the scenic Intercoastal Waterway viewing million dollar mansions, an occasional pod of playful dolphins and a scenic West Coast sunset in Clearwater Pass or the Gulf of Mexico, then dance with a live DJ on an open-air top deck.
Registration deadline is September 18
This event is available exclusively to women who are members of the association and two attendees per company and the first 75 attendees.
Keynote Speaker, Author, and Chief Vitality Officer
Sara Ross is on a mission to help leaders and their people get out of survival mode and reignite a sense of aliveness in their work and lives. As the author of Dear Work, Something Has to Change, founder and chief vitality officer at the leadership research firm BrainAmped, Sara does this by using brain-science based approaches to teach people how to amplify their emotional intelligence, resilience, and well-being.
Sara speaks worldwide to companies such as Microsoft, T-Mobile, PepsiCo., FedEx, Bayer, and Wells Fargo, as well as to hospitals, educational institutes, various associations, and the US Navy SEALs. She is a coffee-loving meditation rookie who can’t help but slip in the occasional Canadian “eh” at the end of a sentence.
ACTIVATE YOUR ALIVENESS FACTOR
THE UNMATCHED ADVANTAGE TO RESHAPING HOW YOU LEAD AND REFUELING HOW YOU LIVE
- Beliefs can be the biggest barriers; identify three common misconceptions people hold regarding work, success, and rest that keep them stuck in the survival zone and how to shift them into aliveness activators.
- Surviving the day is not a strategy; learn a mindset to work better with stress and how to use it to fuel the energy needed to pursue bold, meaningful goals, invest in important relationships, and live a full, energized life.
- Boosting vitality requires intentionality; build physical, mental, and emotional fitness and fortitude by practicing more strategic self-care both at work and outside of it.
- Standing out shouldn’t mean burning out; highlight the vitality amplification effect of incorporating three simple yet empowering questions that leaders can use to help their people work from their stand-out zone, while moving themselves from feeling leadership fatigue to leadership vitality.
- This is the era of work-life blur; break the cycle of over-working and under-living by managing work-life boundaries (yours and others), while simultaneously contributing to an organizational culture that supports vital work and people—particularly in hybrid environments.